Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Comments anyone?

Oh my GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, oh my goodness, I can't believe it!!!  I had no idea that you could leave all these comments on people's blogs!  I am so stinking excited!  OK, I need to calm myself for a moment... and deliver my confession, a moment of truth.  I think one time I left a comment on someone's blog.  I don't know when it was. I don't even know if it worked.  I have never read the comments that others have left on my blogspot. I don't know why, maybe I am truly dense in the head.  Whatever, WHO CARES, I FINALLY READ THEM!!! YEAH! And now I have people to connect with that I haven't been in contact with for forever because they left comments! I am slightly elated.  :) Very happy to say the least! Deep breath, calm down (I'm talking to myself), you can stop freaking out and start responding to your sweet friends.  OK, all better now. Ha!  
Lots O' Love -Christi- :)

4 comments:

elise and jeff said...

They are great huh? You are so funny!!! Hey just so you know Celeste is doing great living in Conneticut and has a baby on the way!! PS You and Skot are just darling together, and you look better than ever!

wendi and marilee said...

Ha! Ha! You are so silly! Comments are really fun, now you can read them anytime!!

Candice said...

oh I only found out about the comments maybe two months ago and I was just as excited. I was talking to Rachel I think and said how this would be so much better if you could leave comments...she then pointed out what I had been missing. Hope your doing well!!!!

Anonymous said...

ha ha. =)

-imeny