Wednesday, September 03, 2008

House and Work

We have been doing a lot of work on the house lately. There are so many projects we have worked on over the past four years. Some have taken a back seat for quite some time. Now, they are getting finished! Thank goodness!

I bought Skot a laser level. He is using it, and well. I was totally impressed by his little grouping of pics on our bedroom wall. I tend to be a perfectionist and was slightly scared about what the results might be. Who could complain? This is great (although the picture I took is slightly distorted because of the angle). Good job Skot!
Living room. Finally finished. Happy people get to check this off the To Do List.
Kitchen leading into the dining area... mostly finished. I am repotting the plants in the dining area, adding something taller to the sideboard on the back wall.

1 comment:

lishalou said...

WOW Christi, I love your home! You're such a hip decorator! FUN! Love and miss you!
PS I'm still not on your friends list :(