Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Learning, learning, learning

I wish I could be hired to learn for the rest of my life. The list of things I want to learn is so extensive. I don't care to list them now, but that is what is on my mind tonight. OK, I'll say one. It just so happens that it is one I am currently working on.  - Playing the piano -   I know, it is terribly cliche'. That's alright with me. I started my lessons one year ago. It makes Skot proud to see me progress. He is a pretty good pianist. One day I plan on really impressing him. For now he gets to laugh at the simplicity of my abilities. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling. I want to learn a lot of things...$$$$$..Taylor said the other day, "Why doesn't every body get rid of their money and everything can be free!!??"

Crafty Lady said...

Remember when we were kids and the old clunky piano that was so far from tuned and had keys that didn't work... You always managed to pick out The Young and The Restless theme song, you've got the talent.

Crafty Lady said...

Oh, and I agree with Taylor, why can't we all get rid of money and everything be free?
Taylor if you ever run for President, you have my vote.