Friday, November 21, 2008

Better is good

Getting better is a good thing. I'm almost at the 3 week mark of my sickiness and not 100% better, but almost... still coughing. I went running for the first time in 2 1/2 weeks yesterday. It was 32 degrees outside, not the most comfy temperature, but do-able. It felt good to get in a healthy jog, therapeutic. Perhaps it was unreasonable to think so, but I thought that it would be a terrible run and that being "off" for 2 1/2 weeks would have rendered me unable to make it through a simple 30 minute jaunt. Can hard work be flushed down the tubes in just 2+ sickiness-filled weeks? Apparently not. Thank goodness. Life is good. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is good

when you're at home, away from school,
just to be at peace

-imeny

lishalou said...

you posted last on my b-day!

DCAja said...

https://www.butcherbarny.us/2020/11/pinjaman-online-renovasi-rumah.html