Sunday, March 22, 2009

Snowmobiling pics (did I spell that correctly?)

On Thursday the 12th (Happy Birthday sister April) we drove in a northeasterly direction to a place not too far from Park City called Daniel's Summit for a day of snowmobiling. I have never been in my life and had a blast, minus one incident that scared and shocked me (that will come in a future post).
I love driving up Provo Canyon. It is beautiful and I have a ton of fun memories from playing in the parks that line that canyon.
Getting ready.

Gear. Thanks Aunt Bobbie and Cousin Heidi for all the warm stuff.
Puffy marshmallow people. I didn't feel the cold even a tiny bit. OK, so it was 30 degrees outside, which isn't very cold, but when you're going 50 miles per hour on an open vehicle you get pretty cold.
I AM A MAN AND I LOVE CRAZY FAST MACHINES THAT ARE REALLY DANGEROUS!
The place.

1 comment:

Candice said...

We went there a couple a couple years ago for family vacation and it was so fun!