Thursday, May 28, 2009

Inspiration

I checked my friend's blog today (lizlikes - see it in my links) and fell in love with another blog (hence the inspiration) that she had posted on her blog. Wow, I am just in love with blogs. Dunno why, I suppose I just love that people can share so much incredible information about themselves and this world and all you have to do is click a few buttons to gain access. So, the new site I just added to my links list is goop.com and is written by Gwyneth Paltrow. I'm very much in like with this blog. Instead of boring you with why, I will let you explore it and discover for yourself. Besides, I really needed to leave to go running about 10 minutes ago and can't spare time. :)

Just a quick note about sugar-free me; MY BODY FEELS GOOD! I feel cleaner inside. I still have a mental addiction to the blessed substance and I am not sure yet what to do with it. I am planning on breaking the sugar fast this Saturday. Yes, it has been a month now. I haven't yet decided how to go about this. The emotional part of me wants to binge to make up for lost time. The more sensible parts of my brain are saying "Take your time, Christi" and I am trying to plan so that I succumb to the sensibility and NOT the emotion. We shall see. I may tack on extra days since my girlfriends started after me. I really want to end my sugar fast with them.

2 comments:

Jcsamgwallace said...

Good for you with the Sugar! You are a strong lady! Here is our blog if you'd like to check it out. jcsamgwallace.blogspot.com

audreywaldron said...

Way to go Christi!!!! I'm so impressed!! You will have to do a post when you are done with the sugar fast and tell us the pro/cons of why you did it. I'm curious to know how my body would revolt against me for denying it sugar :)