Monday, May 04, 2009

Sugarbaby No Mo'

Ha! Today is Monday May 4th. This no sugar thing is totally do-able. I really am not suffering very much at all. The hardest part is controlling reflexes. I was at a friend's house for about an hour on Saturday and there was a bowl of M&M's sitting on a side table. I stood up to grab a handful and had a quick, twitchy convulsion of a moment when I realized how thoughtless some of my sugar consumption can be. I got a funny look. Friend says "Oh, go ahead, have some." I had to say no thanks. I was sad all of 2 seconds. This is so liberating!!!

I'm really getting excited because I now have 2 friends that have decided to join in with me!!! Thanks Jana and Monica! Yay! I love that other people want to join in. How fun is that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i h8t it when u go 2 a party and they have m&m's lying around like that.

but m&m's r my LEAST favorite kind of chocolate.

NOW CADBURY!

U SHOULD TRY IT WEN U R DONE W/THE SUGAR DIET.

-IMENY