Monday, June 01, 2009

Enlarging the Library in My Brain

I have been making an effort to read more for the past.... year? Well, apparently I can't remember when I started so it could be for the past 6 months. I really want to read more classics. I had a 4-book break while reading the Twilight series earlier this year, but quickly returned to the classics. I just recently finished Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights. How is it that I have not yet read these? That is crazy. I am now revisiting Pride and Prejudice for the third or fourth time. Next? Not sure yet. I heard The Shack was good, so I bought it. I don't know if I'll read it next. I really want to read some Charles Dickens and C.S Lewis. Depends on my mood. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i tend to h8t fantasy

and love action and adventure-

my favorite books: u should try them

-rules! by cynthia lord
-al capone does my shirts
-the homework club by dan gutman
-drums,girls,and dangerous pie by jordan sonnenblick
-notes from the midnight driver also by jordan sonnenblick

and last, but , not least

-jeremy fink and the meaning of life by wendy mass[fav @ this momento]

-the chronicles of vladimir tod all by heather brewer[VERY GOOD books at least 2 me]

book1-eight grade bites
book2-ninth grade slays
book3-tenth grade bleeds[i know that it's out, but i haven't read it.]

this is a vampire book if u can't tell by the titles.

i no they're children's books,
but im testifying they're really good.

and they are!

-imeny

Liz Kim said...

i like lewis. he's a smart guy.

i've been trying to read more too... but design-nerd books and some God-nerd books and books i've been meaning to read nerd books.