Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Guilt and Sickness

The guilt is finally overcoming me. I haven't posted since the 1st! Crazy! Skot and I were really busy at the beginning of the month with preparation for youth conference and working (of course). Youth conference was on the 12th and 13th. We were a host family, so we had about 10 teenage girls sleeping in our house that Friday night. Talk about sleep deprivation. The 13th (Saturday) was the finale to the conference when all the kids performed their pretty cool dance routines. Fun!

That weekend was fun, but ended with my allergies out of control. An upper respiratory infection ensued followed by a lower respiratory infection, lots of stuffiness, coughing, body aches, etc. Today, eight days later, my sinuses are finally starting to clear up. I HATE BEING SICK! Especially in the summer. Anyhoo, I'll have more to post next week... with pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay pictures!

imeny

ps- pictures of what?

Crafty Lady said...

I hope you keep feeling better. Have fun this weekend!