Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Photography Is Hard

Yes, folks, that's right. Taking a truly good, high quality photograph is not an easy task. We now have a Canon T1i. I really like it a lot. I really am having a tough time mastering it. So, the truth is I haven't taken enough time to work with it, but I am trying. While we were at a neighborhood carnival, Skot tried to teach me a few photography principles. This is my attempt to focus on a subject and have the background blur. I can't remember how I did this. The photo isn't that great, but it's the concept I'm working on right now and I managed to nail it. If only I could do it again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can help, i work with dad's camera all the time

Anonymous said...

The Rebel T1i . . . Canon???? Come on! My dad shoots Canon and loves them, they are a great camera. I've been shooting Nikon for 12 years, right now I'm shooting the D700 with a 18-200mm. Have fun. - Josh Graham