Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ohh... Blah.

I want a new camera. I am currently looking. I am frustrated with the basic cam. we have right now because I can't get a decent shot unless the surrounding lighting is absolutely perfect. So, I suppose that means I want something with a better flash. Maybe even a camera with changeable flashes? That automatically puts me into a higher price range - to purchase the flash attachments I mean.

So here are my wants: digital, good flash, big working screen, easy buttons, middle price range. Any suggestions? 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hey! I just noticed your comment on my blog..

what kind of camera do you currently have? Is it a digital slr, or point and shoot?

Anonymous said...

you can usually purchase photo-cropping software if you can't afford a camera

imeny

SHANNA said...

hey you guys!! i found you on travis and heather blog. how are you guys? no camera suggestions, but i just wanted to say hi. looks like ya'll are doing great! keep in touch.

Opp Family said...

I totally suggest a Canon DSLR - even if you get an older model like the Canon XT, which you should be able to get for a great price and to solve your flash problems an external flash is the way to go - I have a 430EX Speedlite and I love it!