Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Boarding buddies



Valentine's Day... Skot took me out for my first snowboarding experience. Now, in order for you to understand what a huge deal this is for me, you should know that I have never played any sports in my life. Sure, I exercise, I workout, but I am lacking in the coordination skills department. I have heard for years that the first time you go boarding is so hard, all you do is fall down, you get really frustrated. Well, I certainly fell down a lot, but I really didn't get very frustrated, I just kept trying. Thanks to Skooter for being so darn patient. I have never seen him be so patient in the years that I have known him. What a sweetheart! He made the day so easy. :)

4 comments:

Crafty Lady said...

That was so cool!!! Way to go Christi!

Anonymous said...

I want to go snowboarding too...maybe this next winter. (uhhh, after the baby). there is all kinds of places I could go...good excuse for you to come out here and see me...I mean snowboard w/ me..it would be a nice vacation!? see the possibilities!?

Anonymous said...

U LOOKED WAY BETTR THAN ME.

I CANT EVEN STAND ON OUR SNOWBOARD.

camron is AWSOME @ IT. U SHOULD C HIM HE HAS NO TROUBLE AT ALL W/IT, ME, THAT'S A WHOLE NOTHER STORY.

-imeny=)

wendi and marilee said...

Yeaaa!! Go Christi! That liiks like so much fun!