Monday, February 02, 2009

Pictures from our Christmas shoot with Chuck

Ok, so I said I needed to get the files converted, but I found a couple Skot had already done on his own. These aren't the ones I want to post, but they'll do for now.

Looks like he should be walking around with a newspaper saying "Extra! Extra! Read all about it!" Okay, so he looks cute. What a great smile. :)
I'm not crazy about this shot, but I do look rather joyful. Took a while to get my hair like this.
Scary. Need I say more? Yes, actually, I need. Skot uses this as his screen saver. Is this what he looks at to prepare himself for going home? My goodness. Apparently all the smothering with hugs and kisses just isn't enough...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

im not sure if i no the chuck u r talking about.

but i like the pics!!=)

-IMENY

Crafty Lady said...

Ha! Love the picture of Skot. We have all of two with him smiling from the past 6 years. I love your pictures you look so pretty. The second one reminds me of when we were kids, it was usually followed by a punch or two. The good old days :)

Anonymous said...

haha, I love these pictures. I really like the anything-but-ordinary ones. Nate needs a screaming picture of you...so he can reminisce...come to think of it we should ALL send him one of us screaming! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hello Skotandchristi,

i really tried to send you an email with the requested addresses and pictures of Kaleb but i just wont work....somethings wrong with you!
Kaleb, our little somebody is already running and dancing as walking and crawling just isnt exciting enough....he is perfect, every mom thinks that about her child of course...but he is. Hes always happy and cheerful...as soon as he hears a noise that has something like a rythem he dances...he loves fruit and his favourite veg is BROKKOLI....he hugs and gives kisses (with his lips closed, without drooling), he loves the cats....well, one day i might get lucky and i can send you some pics
love, andrea

audreywaldron said...

I love your pics, they are sooo awesome!! I love your hair too, it's so 20'sish!!!
I have to comment about the Twilight series, because I got sucked into it as well. I was avoiding it like the plague, but all of my young women were raving about it. The short end of it is, I was hooked and hibernated for about a week as well!! So glad I wasn't the only one :)