Monday, February 02, 2009

Did I Mention?

Did I happen to mention that I dyed my hair yet again? It is brown. Medium brown I'd say, with a hint of red. Maybe next I will go all red? Who knows. I use a Magic 8 Ball to decide my hair cut and color choices. It is ever-changing and unpredictable baby. Soon I will post pics of the brownness (is that even a word?).

Did I mention that we had some awesome pictures taken again with Chuck Shotwell? Did I mention that I'm a slacker and haven't put any on the blog? Geez, what will it take to motivate me? The problem is that these pics are very high rez (as in I can zoom in and see individual pores in my skin). I can't just stick them on here. Your page would never finish downloading. The internet would crash and burn!!! (Dun, Du, Duuuuuhhhhnn) <- That is a sound effect. Do you get it? Anyhoo, (a little Canadian for Chrissy Claussen) there are a bunch of mega-big files that need to be converted to little-bitty internet-worthy files - that people can't steal - before I can post them. Soon I will post those pics and you won't have to read so many of my words any more seeing that I have been only posting blog entries lately with lots of words and no pictures and you are saying what's the deal I'm not reading all those words that's too much work what does she think I am, educated?

Do you like my run-on sentence? Hope so. C :)

No comments: