Friday, February 20, 2009

Ummm... so, yeah.

I really don't care about being cool, so I put no effort into trying. I do, however, put a little effort towards being less awkward. I am one of the clumsiest people I know. Minor-accident prone for sure. You know, stuff like dropping the cereal box, cereal flies everywhere, I grumble while I pick up every little piece. One problem with my improvement efforts... the harder I try, the more awkward I get. That does not make sense! And you know what else doesn't make sense? I walk with ease in high heels. What the heck?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u nevr said this today

i think im accident prone as well but i think that evry 1 feels that way in sum way shape or form.

-imeny

ps: camron think's he's acident prone, but he really isn't 2 me

Crafty Lady said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Maybe it runs in the family.

wendi and marilee said...

Yea, I think it runs in the family, I walk into walls and doorways. At least you can walk in heels, I can't without hurting myself!

audreywaldron said...

Hi ya!
I'm glad you guys are coming to Utah... But, 3/11 is my little sisters wedding and then Josh flies to Georgia the next day for a photoshoot!! How long are you guys going to be in town?