Saturday, July 04, 2009

Fallen Princesses

Snow White
Jasmine
Belle

I love these pictures. I ran across them on a friend-of-a-friend's blog. They were concepted and shot by Dina Goldstein. Obviously she imagined these fairy tale princesses dealing with (sort of) real world issues. I really love Princess Jasmine! She looks so tough.

I am disliking blogger again today. I tried to center the names under the pictures and every time I publish the post and click view... it looks just the same. Why? Why? Why?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA, Love those PICS!..I don't think I'll show the girls though.

Crafty Lady said...

Where are your pictures? I want to see them.

Anonymous said...

so that's y u wernt here i had a heart attack.

i can breathe now.

"i can see clearly since the rain has gone.."

-imeny