Monday, July 27, 2009

A Little More...

Nausea, that is. Life is so unpredictable. I was slightly more nauseous today. :( I will take that nausea, though. I had a friend today tell me that she is also in the same current state of suffering as I am. My burden suddenly feels a little lighter. A fellow sufferer with matching sentiments. I have to give that one an "Amen Brother Ben!" Yes, you may stop talking to your computer screen now, I know you are calling me a big baby. That's okay, say what you like. My friend feels my pain. :)

4 comments:

SHANNA said...

it will all be over soon and you will be holding that little bundle of joy that made you so dang sick! it will all be worth it.

Crafty Lady said...

That is one part of pregnancy that I loved. Being prego is an instant bonding experience. You can bond with women you would normally never talk to.

Enjoy. :)

Amy said...

Christi and Skot, this is Amy, Kade's wife. We just wanted to congratulate you on your pregnancy. It's really hard to be sick, but it's definitely worth it. Hang in there, it gets better. Again...congrats!

Amy said...

Also, that is so awesome that the Zofran melts on your tongue. It was so new when they gave it to me with Blake that I had to inject myself with it because I was so sick I could not swallow a pill. I am so glad it can help you.